Monday, December 18, 2006

Manly hipster?

I finished my red Thick ‘n Thin scarf and also made Jason a “manly hipster” scarf. If that’s not an oxymoron, I don’t know what is…I’ll take pics as soon as we get our new camera. The old camera is terrible for taking pics of anything, let alone trying to get a close up shot of a scarf.

The project I’m currently working on is a baby sweater. If I have it finished before Sunday, I’ll give it to Catherine for Christmas. If not, it’s for Gracie. It’s a dark pink color and it’s made with sport weight yarn and size 6 needles. I’ll get some pics of that in progress too. I’m pretty happy with the way it’s turning out so far…

We’re getting our new camera sometime this week. We’ve decided on a Canon A630. It’s just a matter of finding time to go to Best Buy to pick it up.

No comments: